Yes, I watch the Colbert Report.. I just love the title of that segment and have always wanted to use it.
http://www.fourwhitepaws.net honored me with this cool award. When I started reading over his winning of the award, I thought: hey, I'm versatile! Then as I was reading down I saw my blog as one of the recipients! :)
Like most of these awards going around there are rules..
Nominate 5 hun? did I not just mention at the last award I hate this part.. I am all too often reminded of Gym class. Please, if I don't nominate you here, it isn't because I like someone else better,
Oh great, now I need to tell them, HEY GUYS!! YOU GOT AN AWARD!! (does that cover it? *smirk*)
Seven random facts:
- I am spelling impaired. I can't tell you how incredibly grateful for built in spell check on my browsers and email. It is inherited. My father can't spell either
- I met my husband two days after my 16th birthday.
- On the carousel (we were both working)
- I just saw a chipmunk in the parking lot (talk about your random facts) (and yes, I'm avoiding working while at work)
- I once saved a chipmunk from my childhood cat. Poor thing was so confused he tried to run up my leg to get away from the cat that I was now holding in my arms.
- I still have the final episode of Guiding Light on my Tivo. I'm also very sad the show "In Plain Sight" went off the air.
- I drive a convertible. I currently own a hard top (VW EOS) and my nephews think it is the COOLEST thing eva..
Thank you Cat Guy. I am honored you would think of me.