Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We have eyeballs!


Checked on the kittens last night.  Not all that much to report, they are doing very well, eating up a storm so mom is now eating three full cans of cat food a day and some dry (it is out, she's nibbling, but not really eating it) the cords fell off Sunday and Monday, and last night the little girl had one eye 75% open and the other 25%.  So we'll probably be seeing more eyeballs in the next 24-36 hours..

I'll try to get some more photos of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All spam will be fed to the kittens

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...