Kelsie nominated me for the "Shine on Award" over on her blog It's dog or nothing. Thank you Kelsie!
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2.) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3.) Share seven random things about yourself.
4.) Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
3.) oh seriously? seven?? um..
- I love to swim
- I met my husband on a carousel.
- I have seriously wondered if Matchbox Twenty wrote this song about me and mine (or at least made the video about us) (not really, but I did have a 'what the heck' moment)
- I have probably 200 pairs of socks..
- For those of you new to my blog, I've been authoring this blog for 12 years now. I was blogging before that as well.
- I hate ants. Not because they are ants, but because when they come into my home the only way to get rid of them is to kill them, and I hate that.
- When people from out of state come and visit me, I take them up to see the life size chocolate moose.
4) Oh goodness I hate this part.. I always say this, and I always mean it (that should have been one of my random facts) I hate feeling like I have excluded anyone, or 'forced' anyone into this.. and while I know it isn't kosher, I'm going to skip this step. I'm sorry..
I will specifically nominate Amy over at http://www.seabasscat.com/ because I think you should stop by and visit with her. She is going through a difficult time right now and some visitors and comments would brighten her day.
Thank you again Kelsie!